Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Name Change

One of the reasons I waited so long to start a blog - even with the pressure from my grandma to write - was the name.  I felt it needed to be forever.  The perfect name from the start.  If there is anything I have learned since, it's -- life doesn't work out that way.

So, here I am, changing the name of my blog after two years.

I am a different person than when I started this.  Then, I was a newly engaged twenty-something.  I spent my weekends out until all hours of the morning.  I worried about writing papers to finish my masters.  I looked forward to vacations and trips to the beach to get away.

Now, I am in my thirties.   I spend more weekends at home snuggled with my husband and dog.  I worry about the health of my family, especially my little nugget.  I look forward to becoming a family of three.

With that, the name goes from "Makes for Good Stories" to "The One with Our Story."

The best part will be looking back on this in a few years and reflecting on my old self and who knows what the future will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment