Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday Milestones: First Tooth!

I knew it would eventually pop through, but after watching you gnaw and drool over everything in sight for the last two months, I had no idea what kind of timeline we were looking at.  I was shocked when it actually did.  

At the doctor's office today for your six month check up, I causally mention, "and no teeth yet."  Dr. Seacory said, "did you see this one right here on the left?"  You immediately made a liar out of me. 

Sure enough, little white nubs were poking through your gums. I was nearly giddy about this milestone. I wanted someone else there to celebrate, but Dr. Seacory didn't look nearly as surprised or ecstatic as I was.  So proud of you. You are growing up so fast. And now I why you haven't slept the last two nights. 

I'd love to add a picture, but every time we try to look, the tongue goes out, too. Might be a while before we have photographic evidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment