Sunday, October 11, 2020

Tessa is Ten Months Old!

I am FINALLY SLEEPING IN MY OWN BED FOR 10 HOURS A NIGHT. (Mom is a little excited about this one!)
I don't nap at daycare for more than 20-30 minutes at a time, though. 
I am standing and pulling myself up to everything.  I think I can get this walking thing down soon.
I found the stairs at home, but I am not quite sure what to do with them yet.  Stay tuned.
I love Baby Shark!  At home and at daycare, I will just start dancing, nodding, and waving my arms. 
I smack my lips together. 
I try to say "dada" and "done" in addition to "momma."
I had my fourth ear infection.  Now, I will probably get a referral to the ENT.
I still don't have any teeth. 
I make a pterodactyl cry if I don't get my way. 
I still love chasing my sister around the house. 











No comments:

Post a Comment