Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday Milestones: Rice Cereal

These milestones are flying by.  I can't keep up with how fast you are growing.  So, maybe on Mondays, I will post a picture, a quote, or an anecdote.  Because, you know your mom and alliteration.

Yesterday, you ate rice cereal for the first time.  I couldn't get over how big you looked in your high chair.  Honestly, the first time I put the highchair together and set it up at the table, I had a moment of whoa, do I really have a child old enough for that?  I wonder how many more times I will be caught off guard by the simplest of daily tasks to remind me of how grown up you are.  This parenthood isn't for the faint of heart.

You were definitely curious.  You played with it in your mouth for a while.  Spit it out.  Made silly faces.  You finally decided enough was enough and wanted your milk.

Dad was cracking me up just as much as you were.  He didn't know what was going on either.  I'm pretty sure he thought I was torturing you.

Whether you got anything out of this or not is still up for debate.  Nonetheless, it was entertaining for Mom and Dad.






No comments:

Post a Comment