Sunday, March 12, 2017

Mila is 17 Months!

A little throwback to doing her monthly pictures for the first year.   Part of me misses this - seeing her little milestones and changes as she grows.  Recording her stages.  The other part of me knows how exhausting it was to get the last couple of month's pictures.  

Milestones:
I say momma, dadda, bye-bye, uh-oh, touchdown (thanks, Dad), thank you, that, tada.
I sign please, more, love you, milk, bye bye.
I am cutting teeth number 13 and 14.
I can careen the stairs like a pro.
I am obsessed with the show Beat Bugs.
I love coloring, playing outside, playing in boxes.
I wear size 24 months/2T.
I just got new size 6 shoes today!
I grab Mom and Dad's hands to drag them around the house.
I can count to 3!
I can show "1" when counting to 3.















No comments:

Post a Comment